Why Choose “The Debugging Experts”?
“The Debugging Experts” provides a FREE initial consultation.
Our mission is to expose hidden threats for business leaders and individuals throughout the United States, so they feel secure in their surroundings and vehicles, and when on their computers. We do this by performing professional bug sweeps and computer network forensic analysis.
We perform bug sweeps in your business, place of residence, and vehicles with the most effective state-of-the-art electronic detection equipment available in the profession today. Our technicians will find hidden electronic devices, such as microphones, transmitters, recording equipment, video cameras, and GPS monitoring devices at the time of the bug sweep. Our IT department will remotely ensure that your computers are safe and secure. Such an effective bug sweep and computer network forensic analysis ensures your privacy and preserves your peace of mind so you can effectively conduct your professional business dealings and live your life with unrestrained confidence.
Timely and Responsive:
- We maintain open and timely communication with our clients
- We respond to your phone calls within four hours
- We respond to emails by the end of the business day
- Reports are delivered within two days after the completion of your bug sweep when requested
- We leave no stone unturned to ensure eavesdropping devices will be found when we conduct your bug sweep
- We are extremely attentive to accuracy and detail when conducting your bug sweep and when writing your report to ensure everything is complete and nothing is omitted
- When examining your computer, we do a comprehensive forensic analysis to determine if any hidden exposures would threaten your privacy
- We have received extensive training through Research Electronics International (REI) and Berkeley Varitronics Systems in the detection of eavesdropping devices and GPS trackers, and the tactics employed by perpetrators of electronic espionage
- Our IT department has over 30 years of practical experience and stays abreast of all the current technology and any possible computer threats
- We have invested over $65,000 in the professional-grade TSCM (Technical Surveillance Countermeasures) equipment that we use to conduct bug sweeps and detect GPS monitoring devices. Our training and experience put us in the top tier of USA agencies that can effectively perform a professional bug sweep and locate a GPS tracker.
- Professional network analysis software is utilized to conduct our computer network forensic analysis.
- We practice high ethical standards
- We understand the rules of evidence and will never jeopardize your situation
- We will not perform any acts that are illegal, unethical or unprofessional
- We provide our clients with a quality work product
- Our reports are formatted and professionally written
- Our computer network forensic analysis is done remotely and safely
If you need to ensure there are no eavesdropping devices in your environments, GPS trackers in your vehicles, or any threats to your computer safety, call “The Debugging Experts” today at 847-301-1475.