Your personal areas that can be compromised:
Have Peace of Mind
Private conversations and activities need to remain private, and the value of knowing they are cannot be underestimated!
- Do you think people have confidential information that you never divulged?
- Do people know your whereabouts when they shouldn’t?
- Are you in the midst of a child custody battle?
- Are you in the midst of a divorce?
It’s very possible you have electronic eavesdropping devices such as hidden microphones, transmitters, recording equipment, and video cameras strategically planted in your home, or hidden threats embedded on your computers, or GPS monitoring devices unknowingly installed on your vehicles.
The only way you will know for sure is to have “The Debugging Experts” conduct an electronic bug sweep of your living environment and vehicles, and remotely check your computers for hidden threats.
Benefits of hiring “The Debugging Experts”
- Feel safe again
- Have peace of mind
- Protection of your privacy
- Ensures your private information is not available to others
- Neutralizes the discovered listening devices or intentionally utilizes them to disseminate ”misinformation”
- Ensures your whereabouts are not known
- Prevents the risk of embarrassing information from leaking out
- Removes all threats discovered by our technicians
“The Debugging Experts” are here to ensure your personal information remains confidential.
- We have the equipment, training, and experience needed to effectively sweep everywhere that can be at risk.
- We are diligent and conduct our bug sweeps and computer network forensic analysis in the utmost professional manner.
- Our IT department has over 30 years of experience and will remotely find all hidden threats on your computers.
- We utilize the most current state-of-the-art electronic bug sweep detection equipment and computer network analysis software.
- Our technicians have been trained by that manufacturer to perform the continually evolving and highly technical field of bug sweeping.
The type of professional bug sweep we conduct cannot be done by using a simple $500 RF Detector from the Internet or a local “spy-shop.” We use over $65,000 worth of top-grade professional equipment to detect hidden microphones, transmitters, recording devices, video cameras (that might be very small or covertly hidden, and whether they are turned on or off, or even dead), and GPS trackers on vehicles. Please see our equipment.
Our debugging services include:
An Extensive Inspection
- A complete, thorough, and focused inspection of your living environments and personal belongings with our Flir® Infrared (IR) thermal camera equipment
- A physical bug sweep of the areas you believe might be compromised for any hidden microphones, transmitters, recording devices, and video cameras
- A physical sweep of your vehicles for GPS trackers
- Electrical circuits are inspected for carrier current eavesdropping signals
- If you choose, we will perform a network forensic analysis on your computers
A Professional Radio Frequency (RF) Scan
- RF signals are first captured outside your living environments you think are compromised, and then also captured inside. These two (or more) known data collections are then analyzed, compared, and evaluated to determine the source(s) and vulnerability of the exposure. This known scan comparison is conducted with very expensive, state-of-the-art equipment that cannot be performed by cheap amateur equipment purchased from the Internet or a local “spy-shop.”
- Collecting and analyzing these known RF signals requires extensive and specialized training to be able to decipher the readings, analyze the data, determine the vulnerabilities, and locate the eavesdropping devices.
- When eavesdropping devices or suspicious RF transmissions are detected and located, our technicians will discuss with you if you want the threat removed and recovered, allowed to remain in place to intentionally disseminate “misinformation,” or whether you want law enforcement notified of any illegalities.
Our IT services include:
Our IT technicians conduct a remote computer and network forensic analysis. They do not just look at your computer for the below; they also look at your network to identify all devices that have access, giving you peace of mind that no malicious devices have been installed.
- Remote login software
- Virus and Malware
- Suspicious devices on the local network
- Keyboard logging software
- Screen recording software
- Email accounts for suspicious IP addresses logins
- Email accounts for forwarding setup
To ensure safety on your computer, our IT technicians will also perform the following tasks depending on what threats and security concerns are uncovered during the initial analysis:
- Check router for firmware updates
- Check to make sure Wi-Fi is encrypted and secure
- Clear out cookies and other temporary internet files
- Change camera account passwords
- Change the Wi-Fi password
- Update Windows software
- Install and configure antivirus software
- Check backup software to ensure data is being backed up correctly*
*If we find you do not have a backup to protect your precious pictures and important documents, we will recommend a reliable program and guide you through the process.
If you need to ensure there are no eavesdropping devices that can compromise your personal information, call “The Debugging Experts” today at 847-301-1475. We will make sure your personal environments, vehicles, and computers are free of hidden threats that can compromise your confidentiality.