Areas that can be compromised in a business or corporation:
Maintain the Safety of Your Confidential Trade Secrets
Private conversations and activities need to remain private, and the value of knowing they are cannot be underestimated!
Your trade secrets are a critical but invisible component of your company’s intellectual property (IP). They contribute to your company’s value, can be measured as its market capitalization, and can be a significant part of your business’ success or failure. Your trade secrets can be in the form of a formula, practice, process, design, instrument, pattern, commercial method, or compilation of information by which your business can obtain an economic advantage over competitors but is not generally known or reasonably ascertainable by others.
At any time, a competitor, employee, or vendor can try to obtain your confidential trade secrets through unlawful means such as industrial espionage.
You, as the holder of your trade secrets, are obliged to protect and safeguard your trade secrets against such espionage. As under most trade secret regimes, trade secrets are not deemed to exist unless its purported holder takes reasonable steps to maintain their secrecy by instituting special procedures for handling them, utilizing technological and legal security measures, and conducting electronic bug sweeps and computer network forensic analysis to ensure industrial espionage is not occurring.
Not only can competitors, employees, and vendors steal your trade secrets by planting eavesdropping devices in your business and GPS trackers on your company vehicles, but now they can also easily do it through your computers from anywhere in the world. One wrong click on an unsuspecting link or attachment and your computers are infected with hidden threats, and your trade secrets are compromised.
Benefits of hiring “The Debugging Experts”
- Protects your proprietary information and privacy
- Prevents your trade secrets from being stolen and utilized by your competitors
- Ensures your private information is not available to others
- Protects your trade secrets that generate revenue and profits
- Neutralizes the discovered listening devices or intentionally utilizes them to disseminate “misinformation”
- Ensures your whereabouts are not known
- Prevents the risk of embarrassing information leaking out to the media
- Removes all threats discovered by our technicians
“The Debugging Experts” are here to ensure your trade secrets are not obtained through industrial espionage.
- We have the equipment, training, and experience needed to bug sweep everywhere trade secret conversations take place and can be at risk.
- We are diligent and conduct our bug sweeps and computer network forensic analysis in the utmost professional manner.
- Our IT department has over 30 years of experience and will remotely find all hidden threats on your computers.
- We utilize the most current state-of-the-art electronic bug sweep detection equipment and computer network analysis software.
- Our TSCM technicians have been trained by that manufacturer to perform the continually evolving and highly technical field of electronic bug sweeping.
This type of professional bug sweep cannot be conducted by using a simple $500 RF Detector from the Internet or a local “spy-shop.” We use over $65,000 worth of equipment to detect hidden microphones, transmitters, recording devices and video cameras (that might be small and covertly hidden, and whether they’re turned on or off, or even dead), and GPS trackers on vehicles. Please see our equipment.
Our debugging services include:
An Extensive Inspection
- A complete, thorough, and focused inspection of your property and personal belongings with our Flir Infrared (IR) thermal camera equipment
- A physical bug sweep of the areas you believe are compromised for any hidden microphones, transmitters, recording devices, and video cameras
- A physical sweep of your vehicles for GPS monitoring devices
- Electrical circuits are inspected for carrier current eavesdropping signals
- If you choose, we will perform a network forensic analysis on your computers
A Professional Radio Frequency (RF) Scan
- RF signals are first captured outside your business, or any other environment you think is compromised, and then also captured inside. These two (or more) known data collections are then analyzed, compared, and evaluated to determine the source(s) and vulnerability of the exposure. This known scan comparison is conducted with very expensive, state-of-the-art equipment that cannot be performed by cheap amateur equipment purchased from the Internet or a local “spy-shop.”
- Collecting and analyzing these known RF signals requires extensive and specialized training to be able to decipher the readings, analyze the data, determine the vulnerabilities, and locate the suspected eavesdropping devices.
- When eavesdropping devices or suspicious RF transmissions are detected and located, our technicians will discuss with you if you want the threat removed and recovered, allowed to remain in place to intentionally disseminate “misinformation,” or whether you want law enforcement notified of any illegalities.
Our IT services include:
Our IT technicians conduct a remote computer and network forensic analysis. They do not just look at your computer for the below; they also look at your network to identify all devices that have access, giving you peace of mind that no malicious devices have been installed.
- Remote login software
- Virus and Malware
- Suspicious devices on the local network
- Keyboard logging software
- Screen recording software
- Email accounts for suspicious IP addresses logins
- Email accounts for forwarding setup
To ensure safety on your computer, our IT technicians will also perform the following tasks depending on what threats and security concerns are uncovered during the initial analysis:
- Check router for firmware updates
- Check to make sure Wi-Fi is encrypted and secure
- Clear out cookies and other temporary internet files
- Change camera account passwords
- Change the Wi-Fi password
- Update Windows software
- Install and configure antivirus software
- Check backup software to ensure data is being backed up correctly*
*If we find you do not have a backup to protect your important documents, we will recommend a reliable program and guide you through the process.
If you need to ensure there are no eavesdropping devices that can compromise your trade secrets, call “The Debugging Experts” today at 847-301-1475. We will make sure your environments, vehicles, and computers are safe from industrial espionage devices.