Areas that can be compromised in your client’s business or corporation:
Help Your Clients Maintain the Safety of Their Confidential Trade Secrets
Private conversations and activities need to remain private, and the value of knowing they are cannot be underestimated!
Your clients have trade secrets to protect. Many times they may think people have confidential information that was never divulged or know their whereabouts. They might not be imagining this. It’s possible electronic eavesdropping devices such as hidden microphones, transmitters, recording equipment, and video cameras have been strategically planted in their business and residence to gather information and steal their trade secrets. They might even have a GPS monitoring device on their vehicles to know their whereabouts.
Your client’s trade secrets are a critical but invisible component of their company’s intellectual property (IP). They contribute to your client’s company’s value, can be measured as its market capitalization, and can be a significant part of their business’ success or failure. Their trade secrets can be in the form of a formula, practice, process, design, instrument, pattern, commercial method, or compilation of information by which their business can obtain an economic advantage over competitors, but are not generally known or reasonably ascertainable by others.
At any time, a competitor, employee, or vendor can try to obtain your client’s confidential trade secrets through unlawful means such as industrial espionage.
Your clients, as the holder of trade secrets, are obliged to protect and safeguard their trade secrets against such espionage. As under most trade secret regimes, trade secrets are not deemed to exist unless its purported holder takes reasonable steps to maintain their secrecy by instituting special procedures for handling them, utilizing technological and legal security measures, and conducting electronic bug sweeps and computer network forensic analysis to ensure industrial espionage is not occurring.
Not only can your client’s competitors, employees, and vendors steal your client’s trade secrets by planting eavesdropping devices in their business or residence, but now they can also easily do it through their computers from anywhere in the world. One wrong click on an unsuspecting link or attachment and their computer is infected with hidden threats, and their trade secrets are compromised.
Benefits of your clients hiring “The Debugging Experts”
- Protects your client’s proprietary information and privacy
- Prevents your client’s trade secrets from being stolen and utilized by their competitors
- Ensures your client’s private information is not available to others
- Protects your client’s trade secrets that generate revenue and profits
- Allows your client’s to neutralize the discovered listening devices or intentionally utilize them to disseminate ”misinformation”
- Ensures their whereabouts are not known
- Prevents the risk of embarrassing information leaking out to the media
- Removes all threats discovered by our technicians
“The Debugging Experts” are here to ensure your client’s trade secrets are not obtained or compromised through industrial espionage.
- We have the equipment, training, and experience needed to bug sweep everywhere trade secret conversations take place and can be at risk.
- We are diligent and conduct our bug sweeps and computer network forensic analysis in the utmost professional manner.
- Our IT department has over 30 years of experience and will remotely find all hidden threats on their computers.
- We utilize the most current state-of-the-art electronic bug sweep detection equipment and computer network analysis software.
- Our TSCM technicians have been trained by that manufacturer to perform the continually evolving and highly technical field of electronic bug sweeping.
This type of professional bug sweep cannot be conducted by using a simple $500 RF Detector purchased from the Internet or a local “spy-shop.” We use over $65,000 worth of equipment to detect hidden microphones, transmitters, recording devices, video cameras (that might be small and covertly hidden, and whether they’re turned on or off, or even dead), and GPS trackers on vehicles. Please see our equipment.
Our debugging services include:
An Extensive Inspection
- A complete, thorough, and focused inspection of their property and personal belongings with our Flir® Infrared (IR) thermal camera equipment
- A physical bug sweep of the areas they believe might be compromised for any hidden microphones, transmitters, recording devices, and video cameras
- A physical sweep of their vehicles for GPS monitoring devices
- Electrical circuits are inspected for carrier current eavesdropping signals
- If your client chooses, we will perform a network forensic analysis on their computers
A Professional Radio Frequency (RF) Scan
- RF signals are first captured outside their business, or any other environment they think is compromised, and then also captured inside. These two (or more) known data collections are then analyzed, compared, and evaluated to determine the source(s) and vulnerability of the exposure. This known scan comparison is conducted with very expensive, state-of-the-art equipment that cannot be performed by cheap amateur equipment purchased from the Internet or a local “spy-shop.”
- Collecting and analyzing these known RF signals requires extensive and specialized training to be able to decipher the readings, analyze the data, determine the vulnerabilities, and locate the suspected eavesdropping devices.
- When eavesdropping devices or suspicious RF transmissions are detected and located, our technicians will discuss with your client if they want the threat removed and recovered, allowed to remain in place to intentionally disseminate “misinformation,” or whether they want law enforcement notified of any illegalities.
Our IT services include:
Our IT technicians conduct a remote computer and network forensic analysis. They do not just look at your client’s computer for the below; they also look at your client’s network to identify all devices that have access, giving them peace of mind that no malicious devices have been installed.
- Remote login software
- Virus and Malware
- Suspicious devices on the local network
- Keyboard logging software
- Screen recording software
- Email accounts for suspicious IP addresses logins
- Email accounts for forwarding setup
To ensure safety on your client’s computer, our IT technicians will also perform the following tasks depending on what threats and security concerns are uncovered during the initial analysis:
- Check router for firmware updates
- Check to make sure Wi-Fi is encrypted and secure
- Clear out cookies and other temporary internet files
- Change camera account passwords
- Change the Wi-Fi password
- Update Windows software
- Install and configure antivirus software
- Check backup software to ensure data is being backed up correctly*
*If we find your client’s do not have a backup to protect their important documents, we will recommend a reliable program and guide them through the process.
If your clients need to ensure there are no eavesdropping devices that can compromise their trade secrets, have them call “The Debugging Experts” today at 847-301-1475. We will make sure their environments, vehicles, and computers are safe from industrial espionage devices.