Look no further. You have found the best when it comes to protecting your trade secrets and privacy. We guarantee an effective bug sweep that ensures there are no eavesdropping devices that can compromise you or your business. We make sure your environment is safe from espionage devices. We achieve this by performing professional bug sweeps.
“The Debugging Experts” is a national TSCM (Technical Surveillance Countermeasures) company that helps businesses protect their trade secrets from industrial espionage and individuals gain peace of mind from the risk and threats of eavesdropping.
If you are a corporate or business attorney and have a client whose trade secrets are at risk, or a family law or divorce attorney and have a client whose divorce case or child custody is at risk because private information is being transmitted, we can help.
We are well trained and bug sweep every environment you believe can be bugged with the most effective state-of-the-art electronic detection equipment available in the profession today. You will know beyond a shadow of a doubt if you have any hidden electronic espionage devices, such as microphones, transmitters, recording equipment or video cameras even if they are small and covertly hidden, whether they’re turned on or off, or even dead, at the time of the bug sweep. Our technicians will find them so you can have them removed and therefore satisfy your concerns. We are committed to customer satisfaction. You can expect every electronic bug sweep we perform will be conducted in the most thorough and professional manner with intricate attention to detail. When hiring “The Debugging Experts,” you will receive uncompromised service.
Benefits of Hiring “The Debugging Experts”:
- Resolution of your concerns
- Protection of your profits
- Protection of proprietary information and privacy
- Ensures the protection of one’s private information from becoming known to others
- Secures trade secrets
- Eliminates the risk of a tainted brand and therefore any embarrassment in the media
- Removes the threat, or utilize the listening devices to intentionally provide “misinformation”
- Gives peace of mind and a feeling of security in your environment
- Reduces liability, both professionally and privately